What to expect at Palestine Baptist Church
- Casual atmosphere
- Weekend experiences that last for about one hour
- Thought-provoking messages based on the Bible taught by Pastor Kevin King
- Live worship music
- Fun teaching for your kids & teens
- Two opportunities for worship: 8:30 and 10:45
- A place to belong: Bible Study Classes help you connect with the people you can laugh, grow, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples.
- A chance to make a difference: God can use your gifts and skills to change lives by serving at PBC. You can also make a difference through missions in our local communities and around the globe.
- A way to grow: Tools to help individuals, families, and small groups to become fully devoted followers of Jesus.
For your family
- A place just for kids: On Sunday, newborns through 5th graders learn about Jesus through videos, music, activities, stories, and small group time. On Wednesdays they can dive deeper into God’s Word during our Awana Program.
- For the Teens and Tweens: 6th–12th grade students in our Youth Ministry meet Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights to worship, engage in small group discussions with adult leaders, and hear a message just for them.
What will the experience be like?
The service experiences at PBC are offered in two different services styles. During Traditional Service, beginning at 8:30 AM, you will enjoy beautiful hymns and traditional music palyed by one of our dedicated pianist. You will also experience the Gospel delivered to you in a no nonsense straight forward manner by Pastor Kevin. In our Blended or Contemporary Service, beginning at 10:45 AM, the music is led by our praise team leaders along with a live band featuring today’s music. We’ll also throw in some media and lights just to keep things interesting. The message is always focused on addressing the real issues that real people face in their daily lives. You can expect to be both encouraged and challenged by Pastor Kevin. You will find a friendly environment where everyone is welcomed.
How early should I get there?
Plan on arriving at least 15 minutes before the service starts. That will give you time to park, check your kids in to their classrooms and grab a cup of coffee before the service begins. Then you’ll want to make sure you get into the auditorium before the music starts.
What should I wear?
Don’t worry about wearing “your Sunday best” to PBC, unless you want to of course. We dress pretty casual around here. We want you to be comfortable coming as you are.
What about my kids?
PBC has groups that are designed for children from birth through 12th grade. Your child will experience age-appropriate teaching, music and fun activities designed to introduce them to a life-changing journey to follow Jesus Christ. Children and Student groups are led by staff and volunteers who will be there each week to care for and love on your child.